EASA PART – 66 LICENSED AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER B1 / B2
Legendaire Ltd is a Part 145 MRO company Located at Larnaca International Airport in Cyprus.
EASA B1 / B2 ENGINEER or B1 required to be based in Cyprus.
- To Carry Out Any Maintenance To Ensure That The Aircraft Is Fit For The Intended Flight. He/She Will Certify Work, Power Plant, Mechanical, Electrical Systems As Defined On The Holder Privileges Of EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License And Under EASA Part 145 Regulations.
- To Perform Troubleshooting, Defect Rectifications, Inspections, Routine And Non-Routine Maintenance On Aircraft In Accordance With Applicable Technical Data And Customer Maintenance Program Requirements, Within Estimated Or Budgeted Hours.
To Attend A/C AOG MRT’s Upon Customer Request For Support At Outstations.
- To Ensure That All Company’s Maintenance Policies And Schedules Are Complied With EASA Part-145 Regulations.
- The Successful Candidate Will Be A Holder Of A Valid EASA Part -66 License.
- Aircraft Rating: Global Series / CL-604/605/650/ CL-300/350, CL-850. The Candidate Should Have One Or More Of These Type Ratings On Their License.
- Relevant Experience Of 3-5 Years As A CRS Staff. Experience With AOG MRT’s (Attending AOG’s Out Of Main Base Operations). If Interested In The Above Position, Contact Us At Hr@Legendaire.Aero.
You can view the current vacancies by clicking the corresponding button.
Below you will find the application form, where you can fill out your contact details and submit your resume. please mention the position you are intrested in applying for in the “Subject” field.
Submit your resume